Create your Conservation Legacy – Planned Giving
Planned giving is the act of making a commitment to give an organization a major gift, over time or at death, as part of a donor’s overall financial and estate planning. If you are interested contributing to open land in perpetuity, improving our community for future generations, honoring someone you love or leaving a conservation minded legacy, then planned giving is the best way to accomplish this. Benefits may include tax savings or income for life.
Some examples include:
- Gift of Securities – You can make a gift of appreciated securities resulting in tax benefits.
- Donor-Advised Fund – This allows you to make a charitable contribution, receive an immediate tax deduction and then recommend grants from the fund over time.
- Wills – You can make a gift from an estate to BACT through your will.
- Living Trust – You can make a gift to BACT through a living trust.
- Retirement Plan Gift – You can designate BACT as a beneficiary in an Individual Retirement Account (IRA) and 401(k) plans.
- Life Insurance – You can donate policies or name BACT as a beneficiary.
If you would like more information about making a gift to BACT please contact us at [email protected] or at 847-387-3149.