The Barrington Area Conservation Trust works closely with area residents and others who are interested in helping to preserve the beautiful open spaces that are so vital to our way of life. As a member of the Barrington Area Conservation Trust, you are part of the work we do and the solutions we offer for a healthier, greener place to live.
Individual & Family Membership
A gift of $50.00 or more will make you a member of BACT.
BACT Members will receive:
- Our Semi-annual Newsletter
- Invitations to Members-only Events
- And Exclusive updates on Our Work Throughout the Year.
Members who donate $1,000 or more annually also receive a special invitation to our exclusive major donor Conservation Circle reception.
We value our corporate and business sponsors.
BACT Business Membership will receive the following benefits per donation level:
- Nature Guardian ($300): Online listing on our sponsor page.
- Conservation Partner ($1000): Logo displayed on our website with link to company page. Invitation to our major donor Conservation Circle reception.
- Conservation Investor ($2500+): Logo displayed on our website with link to company page. Special business partner feature on our website. Invitation to our major donor Conservation Circle reception.
Where does my donation go?
$50 – Shrub for Nature Preserves, Volunteer Supplies for Workdays, Pollinator Plants
$100 – Loppers for Work Days, Teen Internships Supplies, Education Materials
$250 – Compost, Easement Monitoring, Mowing
$500 – Native Seeding, Water Monitoring, Volunteer Shirts
$1,000 – Tree Trimming, Buckthorn Removal
$2,500 – Prescribed Burn, Easement Legal Documents, Mapping
$5,000 – Nature Preserve Maintenance